What I Wore In Dublin

2/08/2017





It was my boyfriends birthday last weekend so I surprised him with a trip to one of our favourite cities, Dublin! We've been once before for my 18th, so I thought it was about time we came back.


We had an amazing couple of days, and as all good things do it went far to quick! When it came to packing I had to fit everything in to a carry on suitcase, and I wanted to travel as light as possible so that I'd have enough room for bringing a couple of things back with me. So I went for items that I new could all work well together.

Here are some really nice shots Dale managed to get of me and I took a couple of the surroundings whilst we were exploring Dublin. I've tried to link as much as I can for the items with either the exact item or something similar. Enjoy! :)

Airport Outfit


For the Airport I knew I wanted to wear something super comfy but also stylish so I paired some Smart/Casual trousers with my favourite roll neck jumper from AllSaints. There's nothing too tight so you can move around in them easily, which I think is perfect for travelling!



Trousers - H&M £29.99 Online (I got these for £7 in the Sales!)

Jago Roll Neck Jumper - AllSaints £68 in the sale (Similar)

White Frill Top (underneath) - New Look

Trainers - Adidas Stan Smiths £52 in last years sale (Similar)

Bag - TkMaxx (unsure of price)

Bomber Jacket - Mango £29.99 in the sale


St Stephen's Green Skirt

I wore this outfit on the first full day we had in Dublin when the weather was amazing! Although it was a bit chilly, the sun was shining and there was no wind or rain in sight! Great opportunity to get a skirt out! We had a lovely stroll through St Stephen's Green Park and took some photos. Both the Skirt and Jumper/Top are new purchases from Stradivarius, which I'm really loving their clothes at the moment! The loafers are new too from Asos. They we're good to walk around in for the majority, it was only at the end of the day that they started to hurt a tiny bit, but that's to be expected with most new shoes!













 

Skirt - Stradivarius £24.99

Flared Sleeve Jumper - Stradivarius £19.99

Bomber - Mango £29.99

Loafers - Asos £20

Tights - Primark £3 for set of 3

Bag - Tkmaxx (unsure of price)

Scarf - Primark £4


The All Black Outfit

This last outfit is one of my favourites! We were heading out for the evening so I wanted something a bit more on the warmer side. This was the first time I had worn those trousers and I have to say they were pretty comfy! I was sceptical at first considering leather look trousers are usually tight and a tad restricting, but these weren't too bad! And again I'm wearing my AllSaints roll neck jumper, and my Stan Smith which I think makes the outfit look really cool!







Faux Leather Trousers - H&M £24.99

Jago Roll Neck Jumper - AllSaints £68 (Similar)

Bomber - Mango £29.99

Trainers - Adidas Stan Smiths £52 (Similar)

Bag - Tkmaxx (Unsure of price)

Scarf - Primark £4


Hope you liked the photos and outfits! I'll be back soon with a 'What I Ate On Our Weekend Away' post so stay tuned! 

Thanks

Jess

x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. You look incredible Jess, all your hard work has really payed off, i've been following your little Instagram posts its so nice too see xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Subscribe