Urban life

7/13/2017


Hidden in the Northern Quarter lies a little patch of green. A tiny little allotment where a different kind of life is growing away from the hustle of a working Manchester. Summers has brought lilac flowers into bloom with a little help from the rain, and last Tuesday showed me new places and made me new friends.



Jack’s photography speaks for itself, his eye for details, colours and his passion for photography was incredibly inspiring. The day left me wanting to embrace the future and its possibilities. After finishing my second year of university, the start of my summer carried on feeling like it was non stop. Until i went away to Cyprus with my boyfriend and his grandparents. And so I finally managed to relax, but unfortunately the week flew by.


So now it’s the middle of July and I will be starting a new job in the next week or so. I hope i will still have enough time to focus more on my blog and still be in a creative environment, whether that be through photo shoots, writing and recording music and maybe even doing a few gigs here and there (we’ll see about that last one!)


More than anything this summer I want to work hard and earn money, but i also want to have fun at the same time.


I had such a good day getting to know jack, having a laugh, chatting about travels, careers and the future. I’m really looking forward to working with jack again, so keep your eyes peeled and in the meantime, go show him some love by following him on Instagram.


My next post will be about my experience at university, in particular the stress and anxiety that comes with studying and (fingers crossed) getting a degree!

Jess

x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe