My first & Other Stories purchase

2/17/2017


Whilst in Dublin I did a spot of shopping and one shop I was really excited to go to was & Other Stories on Grafton Street.

So this was my first visit to & Other Stories and it's safe to say I'm hooked and in love with the whole store. If I had the money to spend I would spend all of it in that beautiful, wonderful shop.
The clothes, the jewellery, the bags, shoes, all of it is just wow!

However I didn't leave with the whole store that day (as much as I wanted to), I left with a classic striped top and a pretty sterling silver bangle/bracelet.




First of all, the way they package up your items is just so refreshing and makes you feel kind of special, like you've got something important! It shows that they really care about the clothes and customers. Its just something you don't get on the High Street but would be really nice to see more of!




The Striped Top cost £25, it is so pretty and instantly caught my eye when I walked in. The quality and feel is lovely as it's 100% cotton. It fits really well and looks great on. Its a perfect top to wear with jeans but I also think pairing this with a high waisted skirt would look just as good! Honestly can't say one bad thing about it.





So I do have some not so great things to say about the bracelet. Although it looks pretty and fits ok. With only over a week wearing this, the quality is already deteriorating. It doesn't look as shiny and is starting to scruff a bit. It cost £12 and yes that's not much for some people, but it's still a shame about the quality.

Also another thing to mention with the rest of their jewellery, especially the rings, is that the sizes they offer aren't ideal. They only seem to do small/medium/large in the rings and unfortunately for people with tinier hands and fingers the small just isn't small enough! so that was a shame because there wear so many rings I would have got!



Hope you enjoyed this little Review/Haul of my first & Other Stories purchase! I'll be back soon with another post!


Striped Top - £25
Bracelet - £12

Jess

x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe