The Fancy Bomber

2/01/2017



Behold the Fancy Bomber Jacket...

For all your casual AND non-casual needs.

I managed to swoop this baby up in Mango in their January sales for £29.99! Unfortunately I've had a look on their website and they don't seem to be selling it anymore... it's a shame but non the less, I just had to talk about this jacket!


First off...

That. COLLAR.

Now normally the bomber jackets I tend to go for just have the usual round neck with, but what drew me towards this one was the collar. It's a beautiful black faux fur which is super soft and has a really nice subtle shine to it. I think makes the bomber look more expensive and more of a smarter piece. Its classier than most bomber jackets as sometimes they can feel slightly too casual to wear with a going out/evening/fancier outfit. But with this one its so versatile, I feel like I could wear it with almost anything in my wardrobe. I've worn it with smart trousers, blue ripped jeans and even my Nike gym tights and it looks so good with them all. Having said that the collar is removable (it buttons up), but I don't think ill be removing it any time soon!

Another thing I LOVE about the jacket and makes me so happy are the pockets! The pockets are big enough to fit my phone and can be zipped up. I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, so I really struggle most of the time with pockets on jackets. They're either always way too small to fit even half of my phone in, or they cant be secured and zipped up. So I'm giving Mango major props right there!

The fabric of the rest of the jacket seems of good quality along with the zips. One thing I can't stand on any items of clothing are flimsy zips/pull tabs; but this one has a decent size pull tab, that you don't feel like you could break if you pulled it too hard or got it caught in something.

The jacket is padded (but not too padded that it makes you look like the Michelin Man!) so it's nice and warm to wear with a chunky scarf on a cold day. Recently its been quite mild in Manchester (around 6/8 Degrees Celsius) so I've been able to wear this with just a top and jumper underneath. I even wore it with a Shirt Dress and tights a couple of days ago and it kept me warm and cosy!

Overall I am completely in love with this bomber. Amazed at the price and so glad I managed to find this perfect piece to have in my wardrobe. This will 100% be a staple for me, on uni days and on special occasions!


It's going to take something MAJOR for me to stop wearing this for the next few months.

Jess

x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe