Weekly charity shop finds

7/09/2017


Zenit TTL film camera - £4.99
This baby was hidden in a scruffy old bag at the back of a shelf. Although I had no idea if it worked or if it was any good, at that price there was no way I was leaving the shop without it!



The 35mm Photographer's Handbook - £2.80
Here's hoping this book will give me a hand at teaching me how to use that Russian baby!

 



Orange oversized satin shirt - £ 2.99
It is what it is. Its an oversized orange shirt. Normally I never buy anything that is this bright! However I loved the look and the feel of the shirt, so I thought I might as well get it and give it a go, seeing as it didn't cost much.
I think this is one of the best things about buying from charity shops or thrift stores, you're able to experiment with your wardrobe without spending too much money, so you don't run the risk of losing out on a lot of money spent on something that actually doesn't look right, or that you only wore once. (If this does happen, and you do change your mind on an item, just go ahead and donate it back to a different charity!)



Vintage clasp purse - £1.49
This purse is in such good quality! The clasp is still in working order and the bag is very sturdy. The only downside to the purse is that it doesn't fit all that much in it. My phone doesn't even fit... However it still is very pretty and it makes me feel like my Grandma Lila (who was a very very stylish, sophisticated woman!) 




Cassette tapes - 50p to £2
My mum recently flew over to Ireland to visit family and came back with an old portable cassette player which used to be my uncles. I got so excited when I found out it still worked and the sound is surprisingly very good. Its safe to safe to say my cassette collection has been growing rapidly. Jazz is a must in my music collection at the moment! And who doesn't love a bit of There She Goes by The La's

So that was my first charity shop haul for you guys! Until next time, 

Jess 

x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe