About me Tag!

1/30/2017


So this is my face as you can see... and I thought answering a few Qs would be a good little thing to do so you can get to know me a bit more! Plus it was pretty fun for me to do! (found the questions on a google search).

Enjoy!

  1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth Genevieve

  1. What is your favourite colour? Green

  1. Who was your first best friend? Kathleen from my nursery when I used to live in London.

  1. How tall are you? 5ft7/ 5ft8

  1. Cats or Dogs? I have 2 cats but I love dogs as well... I cant decide!

  1. Funniest moment throughout School? My Friend doing a roly poly from her chair to under the desk. 

  1. How many countries have you visited? 10 I think!

  1. Are you in/gone to University? Yes I am in my second year at BIMM (British Institute of Modern Music) doing a BA(hons) in Songwriting.

  1. What was your favourite/worst subject in High School? Favourite was Art and Maths and Worst was probably Geography.

  1. What is your Favourite drink? Water and Green Tea

  1. What is your favourite animal? Horses

  1. What is your favourite perfume? My Burberry Black

  1. Tea or Coffee? Tea 100%

  1. What would you (or have you) name your children? Not Sure to be honest!

  1. What Sports do you play/Have you played? I used to go swimming and horse riding a lot, but now I'm in to running and gym workouts!

  1. What is your favourite book? Too many to choose from but I recently read The Trees by Ali Shaw and absolutely love it! I also have a huge love for Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte

  1. Who are some of your favourite Bloggers? I like Icovetthee, Helen Anderson, Niomi smart and Shot from the Street.

  1. What is your favourite movie? Again too many too choose from but I never get bored of Lord of the Rings and The Harry Potter series!

  1. Are you Single or Taken? Taken ;)

  1. What's your idea of an ideal first date? Either going for a nice walk or a trip to the cinema.

  1. How many Girlfriends/Boyfriends have you had? 3 non-serious and 1 serious :)

  1. Favourite memory from childhood? Getting my first guitar!

  1. Do you speak any different languages and how well? Nope non at all!

  1. Do you have any siblings? Yes a big sister :)

  1. How would you describe your fashion sense? I would say mainly casual but put together, I like mixing smart pieces with more relaxed ones. I am a BIG jumper lover! Jumpers with everything!

  1. What is your favourite restaurant? Tampopo! The Vegan Pad Thai is to die for!

  1. What are some of your favourite TV shows? Game of Thrones, The Walking dead, The Missing, Sherlock, The Killing, Fortitude and my guilty pleasure… Pretty Little Liars ;)

  1. PC or mac? PC

  1. What phone do you have? (iOS v Android?) Samsung Galaxy Note 4 I think (Android)

  1. Tell us one of your bad habits? I over think things too much!


Back with another post soon!

Jess
x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe