Hello from me!

1/29/2017


I thought I'd start this blog off by saying hi.

So Hi!

I'm Jess and I'm currently at University in Manchester, doing a degree in Songwriting (yes that is a real degree). For a while now I've been really enjoying posting on Instagram and its my main form of social media. And although its lovely uploading pictures and seeing everyone else's lives in single shot photos, its also the downside to the app. Here I hope to create something more personal, its not about how many people will be reading the end product, its really for my enjoyment and creativity that i've started this. But in saying that, I still hope to reach a few people and interest them in some way shape or form.

So here's what to expect:

  1. Fashion posts - ootds, hauls, etc. (But mainly on what I like to wear as a student to stay comfy; but to not look like I've just got out of bed!)
  2. Music posts - recommendations, new found favourites, Manchester gigs and bands, etc.
  3. Lifestyle - from book recommendations to cute little cafes I've discovered and everything to do with being a student in Manchester.
But please also expect not so great camera quality as I am a student. Not a rich student, but an average/slightly poor student! Ha! Though I promise I will try to make the best with what I've got.

Well thanks for reading (if anyone is...) and I will speak to you soon!

Jess

x






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe