Northern Quarter

3/07/2017



Wednesday 1st March 2017

I recently met up with a photographer who had contacted me on Instagram wanting to take a few portrait photos around Manchester. 

I took a look a her website and instantly fell in love with her photography so I jumped at the chance to work with her and I'm so glad I did!
I've never had to "pose" in front of a proper camera before so the whole experience was new, but amazing!

Coralie was so lovely and made me feel really comfortable and relaxed, which made me really enjoy it. We managed to find a few good spots around the Northern Quarter to take some photos and these are the results!

I'm completely in love with them and its something I really REALLY want to do again.

What I'm wearing:

Bomber Jacket - Mango
Jumper - Primark
Jeans - H&M
Boots - TU Clothing

























Hope you like the photos as much as I do!

If you do go and take a look at Coralie's Instagram and beautiful website!



Jess
x




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Subscribe